Paul Read brings commercial awareness, practicality and excellent client care to his practice. Paul specialises in the resolution of disputes involving family finances and children. Paul is particularly adept at dealing with the following:
- – Divorce and the dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- – The financial implications of separation
- – Prenuptial agreements and Separation agreements (including “Notice to Show Cause” Applications)
- – Dealing with arrangements for children following separation
- – International relocation of children and the relocation of children within the United Kingdom
Training & employment experience
Paul read Law at the University of Leeds and then completed the Bar Vocational Course (PgDip Law) and the Legal Practice Course. Before qualifying as a Solicitor, Paul worked for a global finance and media company in the City.
His approach is empathetic, no nonsense and professional. Paul prides himself on his application of the law to help people.