Stowe Family Law is delighted to have again been confirmed by Best Companies as a 2 Star Best Company for 2023, a ranking which recognises that we have ‘outstanding’ commitment to workplace engagement.
Best Companies is a highly regarded professional accreditation that recognises organisations that truly value their people and understand the importance of having a genuinely engaged workforce.
We have been working with Best Companies for a few years now, taking part in their engagement surveys to gather insight and feedback from our colleagues. Acting on this insight has enabled us to improve from a ‘One to Watch’ in 2020 to a 2 Star Company, recognising our commitment to listening to feedback to ensure outstanding engagement.
We are thrilled to have been recognised as a 2 Star Company, as well as the rankings below:
- 7th Best Law Firm to work for 2023
- 54th Top 75 Large Companies to work for 2023
Stowe has also featured in regional rankings:
- 60th Top 75 Companies to work for in the North West
- 12th Top 25 Companies to work for in South East
- 16th Top 25 Companies to work for in Yorkshire and the Humber
Over the past few years, we have taken action to ensure that Stowe continues to be a great place to work and we’re always pushing ourselves to be better.
Some of the things we’ve done include:
- Enhanced benefits: increased maternity and paternity pay, introduced electric car scheme, fertility leave, and emergency dependants leave
- Health and Wellbeing support: a team of trained mental health champions, wellness leave and specialist menopause support from myTamarin
- Diversity & Inclusion: launched colleague groups, joined Inclusive Employers, introduced flexible bank holidays, collected diversity data
- Community and charitable: Stowe Giving Back scheme, paid volunteering leave, tree planted for every colleague with The Future Forest Company
- L&D: in-house and externally supported training schemes to develop skills.
Stowe’s Best Companies profile can be found here for more details.