The Stowe Family Law website is operated by Stowe Family Law LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England. Stowe Family Law LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and has the SRA reference number 469401. Stowe Family Law LLP is registered with Companies House, under Company Number 331570. Stowe Family Law LLP’s VAT Number is 918572204. A list of Members is available for inspection at Stowe Family Law LLP’s Harrogate Office at:
Stowe Family Law LLP
Old Court House, Raglan Street
You can contact Stowe Family Law LLP in writing to the above address, or by e-mail via our contact form or by telephoning our office.
The Stowe Family Law website and its contents are copyright of Stowe Family Law LLP. No part of this website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes without express approval.
Using the Stowe Family Law website
You may view and listen to the content available on the Stowe Family Law website for personal non-commercial use. You may print individual webpages on the Site for your private non-commercial use.
No part of the Stowe Family Law website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes without express approval.
The information contained on this site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should check any information on the website and use your own judgement before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you read or see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the Stowe Family Law website or its contents.
Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, Stowe Family Law LLP is not liable for:
- any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on the Stowe Family Law website or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action;
- any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users) that take place using or facilitated by the Stowe Family Law website;
- any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Stowe Family Law website, or (ii) a breach of these Terms.
Submissions to the Stowe Family Law website:
You may post or submit text and comments (“User Content”) to appear on the website. Stowe Family Law LLP has the right to publish, check, edit or reject any User Content submitted via email, via the site or in writing via post for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without payment unless a payment has been agreed by Stowe Family Law LLP in writing prior to submission.
By submitting User Content to the Stowe Family Law website, simultaneously with such posting you automatically grant to Stowe Family Law LLP a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide licence to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, make available, communicate and distribute your User Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. By submitting your User Content, you warrant that you have the right to grant this licence.
You agree that you will not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other right owned by a third party without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
Stowe Family Law LLP is not liable or responsible for third-party content placed on the Stowe Family Law website. Third party content includes User Content such as comments submitted by users.
The opinions expressed on this blog do not necessarily reflect those of Stowe Family Law LLP. The entire contents of this blog, including reader comments, are of a general nature only and for the purposes of general discussion. They should not be relied upon by individual readers. The law is constantly changing and evolving and may not necessarily be updated on this blog. No liability is accepted for any loss caused to persons relying on the information contained here or the views expressed on this blog. Readers seeking legal advice on which they intend to rely must always create their own retainer with their own lawyers and rely only upon the advice they receive from their retained lawyer.
You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, moral right, or other third party right of any person or entity;
- impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, a breach of confidentiality or someone’s privacy, indecent, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- could prejudice any active legal proceedings of which you are aware;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
- encourage violence or racial or religious hatred;
- the licensed use by Stowe Family Law LLP here under would result in Stowe Family Law LLP having any obligation or liability to any party.
Stowe Family Law LLP relies on you to present the Stowe Family Law website with User Content that contains accurate and factual material. Stowe Family Law LLP assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided on the Stowe Family Law website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to the User Content.
Stowe Family Law LLP reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the Blog without notice due to:-
- comments deemed to be spam or potential spam
- comments which contain swearing and/or language or concepts which could be deemed offensive
- comments which could be construed as an attack on a personal individual
Limitation of Liability
Neither Stowe Family Law LLP nor any of its partners, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this site or any information contained in it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
The Stowe directory
Terms and conditions for the Stowe directory can be downloaded here (PDF).