Stowe talks is a programme of free webinars for people going through a divorce bringing together some of our best lawyers and professionals to help you access the advice and support you need.
Next Stowe talks – An introduction to co-parenting, planning and boundaries
Join us on Wednesday 30 June 2021 from 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Join family lawyer Sarah Barr-Young and our special guest Tom Nash, aka Mr Divorce Coach and internationally certified Life, Divorce & Business Coach, as he shares his advice on how to navigate and become a successful co-parent following a divorce or separation.
In this free hour-long webinar, Tom will share practical tips and techniques to help you improve how you and our partner co-parent, including:
- Co-parenting vs parallel parenting – What’s the difference? Which is best for you?
- Understanding your co-parenting goal.
- Code of conduct – creating your co-parenting handbook.
- Family roundtables – listen & hear your children, creating safe, supportive & engaging environments for all.
- Effective communication & language skills.
- Plans, rotations & schedules – deciphering your options & the numbers game… 1-on/1-off, 2-2-5-5, etc
- Your co-parenting values – sustainability, fluidity & longevity.
About the speakers
Tom Nash, otherwise known as Mr Divorce Coach, is an internationally certified Life & Business Coach, specialising in Divorce, Separation & Family Coaching. Accredited by the Association for Coaching, he also holds Master Practitioner certifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Timeline Therapy, Hypnotherapy & more.
Partnering closely with family law professionals, he offers an alternative support resource for individuals, couples and their families, assisting in multiple disciplines that include but are not limited to:
- Understanding, Managing & Overcoming Negative Emotions (anger, sadness, fear, guilt, shame, etc.).
- Increasing Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Fostering Improved Communications Strategies
- Positive Mindset & Emotional Wellbeing Techniques
- 1:1 Coaching
- Couples & Uncoupling Coaching
- Co-Parenting & Blended Family Coaching
On a personal front, Tom has experienced divorce, co-parenting and the related ups and downs from a young age. First, during his parents’ acrimonious divorce at the age of 3 years old, and later in life as husband and father of his own marital breakdown. He is a successful co-parent, step-father and blended family specialist.
Sarah Barr-Young is the Managing Partner of our Ilkley and Leeds offices and has far-reaching family law experience. She is widely regarded for her expertise in complex cases involving allegations of domestic abuse and safeguarding issues. She is frequently chosen for her empathy and unrivalled approachability, and as such, a large majority of her clients choose her due to personal recommendations.