Expert will writing lawyers
Whether you are looking for a new will to be written from scratch or need to make amendments to one that is already in place, Stowe Family Law’s in-house wills team can provide invaluable assistance. Book an appointment at one of our offices across the UK for an initial appointment to discuss your case.
Our specialist solicitors are members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly and can help you preserve your assets for future generations. They can also advise you on the best ways to plan for the future.
Our will drafting service is tailor-made to take your individual tax planning and other financial objectives into account. Our STEP-qualified solicitors provide clear and comprehensive advice every step of the way.
We also consider which assets form part of an estate for inheritance tax and offer advice upon the most efficient structure if appropriate.
We specialise in bespoke wills for:
- Individuals considering marriage, cohabitation and protection against divorce
- Married couples
- Unmarried couples
- Single parents
- Individuals/Couples with children whom then wish to protect from a previous relationship
- Individuals with Business Assets and to facilitate succession planning
- Individuals with vulnerable loved ones
- Individuals contemplating Divorce
- Wills incorporating trusts for inheritance tax planning and to ring fence assets to protect beneficiaries on divorce
- Wills where there are overseas assets and domicile issues to include interjurisdictional requirements.
- We advise upon the devolution of your estate generally and the impact of pension death benefits and assets owned jointly between two parties
If you are looking to contest a will, please see our contesting a will section.
Book a consultation today.