The Break-Up Club is a series of free hour-long webinars offering legal and professional advice to help people going through a divorce or separation, hosted by Stowe Family Law and a range of expert guests.
Co-parenting without the chaos
Tuesday 8th February at 17:30 – 18:30
Join the The Kent Break-Up Club with family lawyers Yanoulla Kakoulli and Louise Forsyth with special guest Family Relationship Coach and Parenting Educator Sarah Weller as they explore how to successfully and calmly co-parent following a divorce or separation.
They’ll show you how to pace and lead your partner away from the drama and conflict into a more peaceful co-parenting relationship including:
- How to respond as opposed to react to your triggers in your relationship
- How you can use the drama triangle to your advantage
- What are the positive pillars of co-parenting? And how do they lead to less confrontation and more successful communication?
Dealing with burnout and stress during divorce and separation
Wednesday 16th February at 17:30 – 18:30
Navigating a relationship breakdown can be extremely stressful and easily lead to burnout. Join Stowe Family Law for The Bristol Break-Up Club with guests divorce coach Claire Black and special guest Burnout Coach Michelle Ensuque as they share advice on avoiding burnout through awareness, time management and self-care.
This session will cover:
- How to manage work, children and going through a divorce.
- How to notice when you need to take some time out
- Identifying self-talk and your reactions
- Understanding learnt behaviour and how that affects your actions
- How to learn from your mistakes and accept them.
Self-care through separation and divorce
Wednesday 2nd March at 17:30 – 18:30
Going through a relationship breakdown brings many emotional challenges, so it is important not to neglect yourself in the process and let self-care slide.
- How to improve your self-care during your divorce
- Helping you be more focused and better prepared to meet the challenges you face.
Never miss the topics that matter most to you by following The Break-Up Club divorce webinar.