Divorce and family conflict is inevitably a tough time. That’s why you need the right team by your side. That’s us: Stowe Family Law Preston.
Whether it’s a divorce settlement, custody of a child, or any other area of family law, we can take the strain and support you throughout. Contact us today if you need the best family law solicitors Preston has to offer.
As the UK’s leading family law firm, we can handle anything and everything related to your divorce. Our highly experienced divorce lawyers leave no stone unturned, no matter what the problem.
Divorce is one of the hardest things you can experience. Not only is divorce emotionally difficult, but it can be a legal minefield. That’s why you need a team like Stowe by your side. We can help you with:
- Initiating a divorce, or the dissolution of a civil partnership. We guide our clients through the divorce process with empathy and care and the reassurance that they have the right team of people by their side.
- High net worth divorce or international divorce.
- Religious divorce (e.g. Sharia divorce or Jewish divorce). Our Preston family lawyers will be mindful of your faith, culture and language while ensuring a compliant divorce.
- No fault divorce. From April 2022, no-fault divorce removes the need to blame the other party and cannot be contested.
- Out of court divorce (mediation, collaboration or arbitration). Settling a divorce out of court can save you time and stress; we can help you find a neutral third party and represent you throughout the process.
No matter what the problem, our expert Preston lawyers can help.
Our team of lawyers and specialist family lawyers will offer expert guidance and representation during your child custody, access and maintenance matters. We can also help you contest any false allegations made against you in an attempt to secure the custody agreement that works for all.
- Child arrangement orders. A CAO is a legally binding court order that details where the child will live and how much time they will have with each parent.
- Surrogacy and adoption. We guide you through the legal process of surrogacy and adoption to ensure you are legally protected at every stage.
- Care proceedings and special guardianship orders. If you are concerned about the welfare of your child, we can help you make an application to the court for a care order or special guardianship order.
So, if you need any help with any aspect of family law, call our Preston family law office today. You won’t regret it.
Separation and divorce can be a difficult time when it comes to finances. That’s where we can help. Our team of financial specialists can help you with the following:
- Sort out your finances and reach a fair settlement.
- Protect your assets and obtain the best possible financial outcome from your divorce.
- Deal with any financial complications that may arise, such as pensions or the family home.
We’ll make sure that you are taken care of financially, both during and after your divorce or separation. For more information or to speak to one of our team, call our Preston family law office today.
Stowe Family Law Solicitors (Preston)
We’re Stowe Family Law, the only national law firm dedicated to family matters with the UK’s largest team of specialist family lawyers and an office in the heart of the city of Preston.
At Stowe, we work hard to make family law easier to understand and know that each case is unique - each one needing tailored support and handled with care.
In choosing Stowe family law Preston, clients are guided through the process with empathy and care and the reassurance that they have the right team of people by their side.
With offices across the UK, we practice all areas of family law and support people in the Preston area going through a family breakdown to move forward in life from a position of renewed strength.
So, if you need the best child law services and divorce advice Preston has to offer, you can contact Stowe Family Law by requesting a free call back or calling us at 01772 953946. Our Preston family solicitors office is located at Unit 5, Albert Edward House, The Pavilions, Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston PR2 2YB.